IV. RETURNS / COMPLAINTS
1. Warranty claims by the customer shall be conditional on the proper fulfillment of his obligations to inspect and complain as owed. This shall also apply in advance to the installation and further processing of the goods. We package our goods to meet the customary requirements of the postal service, shipping and freight companies. If the goods arrive in a defective condition or if the number of the delivered items does not match the number on the delivery slip, complaints must be submitted to us within 8 days of receipt of the goods. If there is obvious transportation damage, a complaint must be made to the carrier at the time of receipt.
2. Complaints can only be considered if they are submitted within 10 days after the delivery. The complained of goods may only be returned after consulting with us. All return shipping charges must be prepaid; otherwise the goods will not be accepted! Return of special offer goods, specially constructed goods, or non-standard goods is not possible.
3. To meet the deadline, timely mailing shall suffice. The burden of proof for all claims, especially for the defect by itself, for the time of redemption and for the timeliness of the claim shall be carried by the customer.
4. If the inspection discovers manufacturing or material defects, either a replacement or a credit note will be given at our discretion.
5. The period of warranty is 12 months from handover /delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
6. With only marginal infringement of contract, especially marginal defect, the customer has no right to step back from his contract.
7. The material may stay with the client as long as it is reasonable.
8. If the inspection of the complained of goods shows without doubt that the customer is at fault, we reserve the right to claim compensation for the inspection and processing costs we incurred.
9. If goods that are “ready for connection” are technically modified, all claims are forfeited.
10. The product description as agreed stands for the texture of the goods. Marketing or any other comments do not apply to binding conditions of the goods. Samples in any form are only examples of the goods and not binding for the final contract.
11. Specific product guaranties are not given to the customer – this does not harm the general warranties.
12. We are not liable for damages resulting from breaching the instructions from our contracting entity/agent. This is also valid in the event that the agent does not adhere to usage instructions contained in the product documentation.
13. Further compensation claims, in particular compensation for consequential harm due to defect (such as loss of proceeds, loss of production, installation or dismantling, lifting facilities, scaffolding etc.) will not apply and such costs must be covered by the customer. If any of the provisions in these terms and conditions or a provision in the context of other agreements is or becomes ineffective, this shall not affect the effectiveness of the remaining provisions or agreements. For both parties, the place of performance and jurisdiction for all direct or indirect disputes arising from the contractual relationship is Denmark. These terms and conditions and the entire legal relationship between the seller and the customer shall be governed by the laws of Denmark; the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) shall be excluded.
At Anour, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors, readers and clients. In particular, we want you to know that Anour is not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
To be able to send the ordered goods, you have to write your name, your address, your phone number and your e-mail address during the checkout. We register your personal information in order to able to ship your orders. No personal information registered with Anour will be transfered or made available to third parties. All information is stored safely and is only accessible to our employees.